Plans for the redevelopment of 60 London Wall for LaSalle IM and Citygrove has been granted planning approval by City of London. EPR’s design will reconfigure, reinvent and reposition the existing building creating 320,000 ft² of prime grade A flexible workplace across the ground and 10 upper floors, together with roof terraces and 18,000ft² of retail space.
60 London Wall occupies a prominent 1.3 acre corner site fronting London Wall to the north and Copthall Avenue to the west within a five-minute walk of Moorgate and Bank stations and will benefit from the opening of the Elizabeth Line in 2018, with the new east ticket hall situated just 150 metres from the building.
The project has a planned completion date of spring 2019.
- Client: LaSalle Investment Management / Citygrove
- Architect: EPR Architects
- Landscape Architect: Churchman Landscape Architects
- M&E Engineer: Mecserve
- Cost Consultant: Exigere
- Structural Engineers: Heyne Tillet Steel
- Planning Consultant: Jones Lang LaSalle
- Acoustic Consultant: Hann Tucker Associates
- Fire Consultant: MLM Building Control
- Location: City of London
- Start Date: 2016
- Start on Site: 2017
- Completion Date: 2019
- GIA: 43,872m² (inc office and retail)
- Cost: Confidential